Apartments near Shoreline Park in Northwest Mountain View
About Our Neighborhood
You’ll find getting where you want to go is easy from Palo Alto Plaza. Our apartments near Shoreline Park in Northwest Mountain View have a prime location in the middle of the Mountain View, Palo Alto and Los Altos area. Residents have easy access to highways 101, 280, 85 and 237. The San Antonio Caltrain Station is less than a 15 minute walk from the apartment complex.
Walk to the new Village at San Antonio Center on the corner of El Camino Real and San Antonio Road, with its exciting myriad of new shops, restaurants and entertainment. Take a quick drive over to Shoreline Park and rent a boat, fly a kite or have a picnic on the large grassy area and take in the view. Jogging and biking trails, bird watching and golf are other fun activities to do at Shoreline Park.
Commuting to Stanford University or Foothill College is easy from our apartments – both only a ten minute drive away – as well as to major employers in the area such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Google.
- Three grocery stores including Whole Foods, Safeway, & Sprouts Farmers Market
- Starbucks Coffee & CVS Pharmacy
- Caltrain Station
- The Village at San Antonio Center restaurants & shops
Short drive to:
- Top Silicon Valley technology companies such as Google, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Downtown Mountain View, Los Altos, and Palo Alto for shopping, restaurants, and performing arts
- Sailing and Golf at Shoreline Park
- Stanford University and Stanford Shopping Center